Traveling Luck for Mali Ozren, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Ozren?What's around Mali Ozren?
Wikipedia near Mali Ozren
Where to stay near Mali Ozren
The timezone in Mali Ozren is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6233°, Longitude. 20.6642°
Satellite map around Mali Ozren
Loading map of Mali Ozren and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Ozren, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mali Ozren (0km)
- Zutar (1.3km)
- Gales (2.4km)
- Vitoš (2.7km)
- Orlovac (3.4km)
- Strmenica (4.6km)
- Debelo Brdo (4.9km)
- Čiker (5.2km)
- Oštra Glavica (5.9km)
- Mijatoovska Livada (6.1km)
- Čukar (6.3km)
- Čukar (6.4km)
- Oštra Glavica (6.7km)
- Čukar (6.7km)
- Ćava (7.1km)
- Tepek (7.4km)
- Velika Glavica (7.4km)
- Dražnicka Kosa (7.5km)
- Velika Čuka (7.5km)
- Crni Vrh (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mali Ozren
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stolovi (4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ozren (1.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Brezna (7.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Beli Kamen (5.7km)
Airports close to Mali Ozren
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (237.3km)