Traveling Luck for Zutar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zutar?What's around Zutar?
Wikipedia near Zutar
Where to stay near Zutar
The timezone in Zutar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 16:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6156°, Longitude. 20.6722°
Satellite map around Zutar
Loading map of Zutar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zutar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Zutar (0km)
- Mali Ozren (1.3km)
- Orlovac (2.3km)
- Gales (2.5km)
- Vitoš (3.5km)
- Debelo Brdo (4km)
- Čukar (5.3km)
- Mijatoovska Livada (5.6km)
- Strmenica (5.6km)
- Oštra Glavica (5.6km)
- Čiker (6km)
- Čukar (6.3km)
- Dražnicka Kosa (6.4km)
- Čukar (6.5km)
- Tepek (7.5km)
- Ćava (7.5km)
- Visoka (7.6km)
- Crni Vrh (7.8km)
- Oštra Glavica (8km)
Accommodation around Zutar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ozren (3.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Brezna (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (7.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Beli Kamen (4.5km)
Airports close to Zutar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (236.1km)