Traveling Luck for Musina Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Musina Strana?What's around Musina Strana?
Wikipedia near Musina Strana
Where to stay near Musina Strana
The timezone in Musina Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9317°, Longitude. 20.0611°
Satellite map around Musina Strana
Loading map of Musina Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Musina Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srednja Dobrinja (1.3km)
- Donja Dobrinja (1.5km)
- Mađer (1.9km)
- Tabanovići (2.5km)
- Maslaći (3.3km)
- Vučicevići (3.4km)
- Ostojići (3.6km)
- Pavlovići (3.8km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (4.2km)
- Loret (4.4km)
- Papratište (4.8km)
- Čarapići (5km)
- Ježevica (5.4km)
- Dražinovići (5.6km)
- Gornji Karanci (6.3km)
- Maćići (6.3km)
- Štulovići (6.5km)
- Bogdanovići (6.6km)
- Šumljakovina (7.1km)
- Jelen Do (7.2km)
- Matovići (7.2km)
- Miljakovina (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Musina Strana
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (6.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (7.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (5.4km)
Airports close to Musina Strana
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (226.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (229.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Musina Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (246.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.