Traveling Luck for Maloparsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maloparsko Brdo?What's around Maloparsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Maloparsko Brdo
Where to stay near Maloparsko Brdo
The timezone in Maloparsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9500°, Longitude. 20.0906°
Satellite map around Maloparsko Brdo
Loading map of Maloparsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maloparsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čarapići (1.7km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (1.8km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (2.5km)
- Šumljakovina (3.6km)
- Gornji Karanci (3.8km)
- Mađer (3.9km)
- Tabanovići (4.2km)
- Pavlovići (4.6km)
- Papratište (4.8km)
- Donja Dobrinja (5km)
- Donji Karanci (5.7km)
- Maslaći (6.1km)
- Maćići (6.2km)
- Ježevica (6.2km)
- Duškovci (6.3km)
- Vučicevići (6.6km)
- Odžići (6.8km)
- Ostojići (6.9km)
- Loret (7.5km)
- Jelen Do (7.6km)
- Dražinovići (7.6km)
- Matovići (7.7km)
- Tučkovo (7.8km)
- Navosela (8.1km)
- Bogdanovići (8.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Maloparsko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jelen Do (8.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (5.5km)
Airports close to Maloparsko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (229km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maloparsko Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (246.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.