Traveling Luck for Jelav, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelav?What's around Jelav?
Wikipedia near Jelav
Where to stay near Jelav
The timezone in Jelav is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9542°, Longitude. 20.0369°
Satellite map around Jelav
Loading map of Jelav and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelav, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ježevica (1.8km)
- Mađer (1.8km)
- Maslaći (2.2km)
- Dražinovići (2.6km)
- Bogdanovići (3.1km)
- Vučicevići (3.1km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (3.4km)
- Matovići (3.5km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (4.1km)
- Duškovci (4.7km)
- Donja Dobrinja (4.7km)
- Štulovići (5.3km)
- Arnautovići (5.5km)
- Mušići (5.7km)
- Pejići (5.9km)
- Dragutinovići (6km)
- Tabanovići (6.1km)
- Todorovići (6.4km)
- Bošnjaci (6.5km)
- Ostojići (6.7km)
- Dragutinovići (6.8km)
- Vitosi (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jelav
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (4.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (5.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (4.7km)
Airports close to Jelav
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (225.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (226km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jelav
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.