Traveling Luck for Mađer Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mader Brdo?What's around Mader Brdo?
Wikipedia near Mader Brdo
Where to stay near Mađer Brdo
The timezone in Mader Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9425°, Longitude. 20.0444°
Satellite map around Mađer Brdo
Loading map of Mađer Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mađer Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mađer (0.6km)
- Maslaći (1.6km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (2.2km)
- Vučicevići (2.3km)
- Donja Dobrinja (3.1km)
- Ježevica (3.4km)
- Dražinovići (3.5km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (4.1km)
- Bogdanovići (4.5km)
- Tabanovići (4.6km)
- Ostojići (5.1km)
- Matovići (5.2km)
- Štulovići (5.2km)
- Pavlovići (5.9km)
- Loret (6km)
- Duškovci (6km)
- Pejići (6.1km)
- Čarapići (6.1km)
- Donje Zaselje (6.5km)
- Bošnjaci (6.6km)
- Papratište (6.9km)
- Dimitrijevići (7km)
- Arnautovići (7km)
- Dragutinovići (7.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mađer Brdo
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (5.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (5.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (7.1km)
Airports close to Mađer Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (116.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (203km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (225.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (227.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mađer Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (244.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.