Traveling Luck for Malinjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malinjak?What's around Malinjak?
Wikipedia near Malinjak
Where to stay near Malinjak
The timezone in Malinjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.8919°, Longitude. 20.0475°
Satellite map around Malinjak
Loading map of Malinjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malinjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Loret (1.3km)
- Ostojići (1.7km)
- Miljakovina (3.7km)
- Donja Dobrinja (3.8km)
- Bakionica (4km)
- Glumač (4.1km)
- Prijanovići (4.6km)
- Tabanovići (4.7km)
- Pavlovići (5.4km)
- Gugalj (5.5km)
- Vučicevići (5.6km)
- Bošnjaci (5.9km)
- Požega (6km)
- Papratište (6.4km)
- Maslaći (6.4km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (6.6km)
- Jelen Do (6.6km)
- Mađer (6.8km)
- Donje Zaselje (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Malinjak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (6.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (1.6km)
Airports close to Malinjak
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (122.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (223.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (233.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malinjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (250.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.