Traveling Luck for Ploča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ploca?What's around Ploca?
Wikipedia near Ploca
Where to stay near Ploča
The timezone in Ploca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.8847°, Longitude. 20.0950°
Satellite map around Ploča
Loading map of Ploča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ploča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gugalj (1km)
- Jelen Do (2.5km)
- Manđelica (3km)
- Dljin (3.5km)
- Maćići (3.8km)
- Boškovići (3.8km)
- Loret (3.9km)
- Prijanovići (3.9km)
- Pavlovići (3.9km)
- Papratište (4.1km)
- Tučkovo (4.6km)
- Ostojići (4.6km)
- Tabanovići (4.7km)
- Rogosevici (4.9km)
- Lučani (5.1km)
- Stranjani (5.3km)
- Derad (5.5km)
- Markićevic (5.6km)
- Bakionica (5.7km)
- Donja Dobrinja (5.9km)
- Pilatovići (6.4km)
- Bogićevići (6.7km)
- Požega (7.1km)
- Donji Karanci (7.2km)
Accommodation around Ploča
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (6.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (7.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (6.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (3km)
Airports close to Ploča
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (227.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (236.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ploča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (253.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.