Traveling Luck for Srednje Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednje Brdo?What's around Srednje Brdo?
Wikipedia near Srednje Brdo
Where to stay near Srednje Brdo
The timezone in Srednje Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8886°, Longitude. 20.0533°
Satellite map around Srednje Brdo
Loading map of Srednje Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednje Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Loret (1.3km)
- Ostojići (2km)
- Bakionica (3.6km)
- Prijanovići (4km)
- Donja Dobrinja (4.2km)
- Miljakovina (4.2km)
- Glumač (4.2km)
- Tabanovići (4.7km)
- Gugalj (4.9km)
- Pavlovići (5.2km)
- Požega (5.6km)
- Papratište (6.1km)
- Jelen Do (6.1km)
- Vučicevići (6.2km)
- Bošnjaci (6.5km)
- Maćići (6.7km)
- Manđelica (6.8km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (6.9km)
- Maslaći (7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Srednje Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (6.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (1km)
Airports close to Srednje Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (224.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednje Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (251.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.