Traveling Luck for Godovička Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Godovicka Reka?What's around Godovicka Reka?
Wikipedia near Godovicka Reka
Where to stay near Godovička Reka
The timezone in Godovicka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8108°, Longitude. 20.0417°
Satellite map around Godovička Reka
Loading map of Godovička Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Godovička Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mićići (1.1km)
- Rasna (1.7km)
- Ćirjanići (2.1km)
- Počeča (2.4km)
- Šengolje (2.8km)
- Svilaići (3km)
- Gorobilje (3.6km)
- Slatina (3.7km)
- Godovik (3.7km)
- Rečice (3.8km)
- Požega (4.6km)
- Milićevo Selo (5.3km)
- Nikolići (5.4km)
- Markićevic (6.6km)
- Bakionica (6.6km)
- Grdovići (6.6km)
- Gornje Selo (6.9km)
- Prijanovići (7km)
- Pilatovići (7.2km)
- Stojkovići (7.4km)
- Vulovići (7.6km)
- Grabovik (7.6km)
- Lopaš (7.8km)
- Vrane (7.9km)
- Prilipac (8km)
Accommodation around Godovička Reka
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Blagaja (5.6km)
Airports close to Godovička Reka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (133.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (242.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Godovička Reka
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (259.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.