Traveling Luck for Gavrilovića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gavrilovica Brdo?What's around Gavrilovica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Gavrilovica Brdo
Where to stay near Gavrilovića Brdo
The timezone in Gavrilovica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.8025°, Longitude. 20.0586°
Satellite map around Gavrilovića Brdo
Loading map of Gavrilovića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gavrilovića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Počeča (0.7km)
- Svilaići (1.6km)
- Mićići (2.1km)
- Godovik (2.6km)
- Gorobilje (2.7km)
- Milićevo Selo (3.4km)
- Slatina (3.6km)
- Rasna (3.7km)
- Ćirjanići (3.8km)
- Rečice (4.1km)
- Šengolje (4.2km)
- Grdovići (4.8km)
- Nikolići (4.9km)
- Požega (6km)
- Lopaš (6.2km)
- Vrane (6.2km)
- Markićevic (6.2km)
- Grabovik (6.3km)
- Pilatovići (6.6km)
- Prilipac (6.7km)
- Gornje Selo (6.7km)
- Stojkovići (7km)
- Nedeljkovići (7km)
- Virovo (7.2km)
- Svračkovo (7.3km)
- Arilje (7.3km)
- Pogled (7.6km)
Accommodation around Gavrilovića Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (6.9km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (5.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (7.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Blagaja (5.7km)
Airports close to Gavrilovića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (221.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (244.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gavrilovića Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.