Traveling Luck for Vranjevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranjevina?What's around Vranjevina?
Wikipedia near Vranjevina
Where to stay near Vranjevina
The timezone in Vranjevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7603°, Longitude. 20.0092°
Satellite map around Vranjevina
Loading map of Vranjevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranjevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Selo (0.6km)
- Stojkovići (1.1km)
- Zabrdo (1.6km)
- Nikolići (2.5km)
- Donje Selo (2.6km)
- Svračkovo (2.7km)
- Vraneši (2.8km)
- Proplanci (3.4km)
- Rečice (3.5km)
- Roška Banja (3.7km)
- Vulovići (4.6km)
- Gornje Severovo (4.6km)
- Radobuda (4.7km)
- Godovik (4.9km)
- Grabovik (5km)
- Markovići (5.2km)
- Šengolje (5.8km)
- Kruščica (6km)
- Donja Kruščica (6km)
- Mićići (6.2km)
- Brđani (6.2km)
- Ćirjanići (6.6km)
- Vrane (6.8km)
- Sadovine (6.9km)
- Pogled (7.2km)
- Biljega (7.2km)
- Grdovići (7.2km)
Accommodation around Vranjevina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (5.6km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (4.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (5.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (4.9km)
Airports close to Vranjevina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (140.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (158.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vranjevina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (263.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.