Traveling Luck for Žirave, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zirave?What's around Zirave?
Wikipedia near Zirave
Where to stay near Žirave
The timezone in Zirave is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7625°, Longitude. 20.0522°
Satellite map around Žirave
Loading map of Žirave and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žirave, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grabovik (1.4km)
- Nikolići (2.1km)
- Svračkovo (2.4km)
- Godovik (2.7km)
- Vrane (2.8km)
- Donje Selo (2.9km)
- Stojkovići (3.2km)
- Grdovići (3.2km)
- Pogled (3.5km)
- Gornje Selo (3.5km)
- Radobuda (3.7km)
- Vraneši (4km)
- Rečice (4.1km)
- Arilje (4.3km)
- Milićevo Selo (5.5km)
- Mićići (5.5km)
- Zabrdo (5.6km)
- Počeča (5.7km)
- Cerova (5.7km)
- Vigošte (5.9km)
- Svilaići (6.4km)
- Šengolje (6.6km)
- Vojinovići (6.6km)
- Nedeljkovići (6.7km)
- Krcevine (6.8km)
- Ćirjanići (7km)
- Proplanci (7.3km)
Accommodation around Žirave
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (2.1km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Rasna (7.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (5.7km)
Airports close to Žirave
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (139.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (199.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.1km)