Traveling Luck for Rupeljevo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rupeljevo?What's around Rupeljevo?
Wikipedia near Rupeljevo
Where to stay near Rupeljevo
The timezone in Rupeljevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7981°, Longitude. 20.0039°
Satellite map around Rupeljevo
Loading map of Rupeljevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rupeljevo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šengolje (1.3km)
- Ćirjanići (2.2km)
- Rečice (2.4km)
- Mićići (3.1km)
- Rasna (3.2km)
- Vulovići (3.7km)
- Nikolići (4.5km)
- Godovik (4.8km)
- Gornje Selo (4.8km)
- Roška Banja (4.9km)
- Zlakusa (5km)
- Markovići (5km)
- Zabrdo (5.4km)
- Stojkovići (5.6km)
- Počeča (5.9km)
- Potpeće (6.6km)
- Svilaići (6.7km)
- Svračkovo (6.9km)
- Proplanci (7km)
- Donje Selo (7km)
- Gorjani (7.1km)
- Požega (7.2km)
- Zaboj (7.3km)
- Gorobilje (7.5km)
- Slatina (7.5km)
- Vraneši (7.6km)
- Vukotići (7.6km)
- Grabovik (7.9km)
Accommodation around Rupeljevo
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (6.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Draganovac (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (2.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (6.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (6km)
Airports close to Rupeljevo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (135.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (158.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (216km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (242.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rupeljevo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (259.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.