Traveling Luck for Graovište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Graoviste?What's around Graoviste?
Wikipedia near Graoviste
Where to stay near Graovište
The timezone in Graoviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6519°, Longitude. 20.6817°
Satellite map around Graovište
Loading map of Graovište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Graovište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trebićska Mala (1.8km)
- Kamidžora (2.9km)
- Cerovak (3.1km)
- Gradi (3.5km)
- Trešnjar (4.3km)
- Dragosinjci (5km)
- Kamenica (5.1km)
- Meljanica (5.3km)
- Metikoši (5.5km)
- Gotovac (5.9km)
- Žiča (6.1km)
- Jelova (6.2km)
- Vis (7.2km)
- Kovanluk (7.3km)
- Ribnica (7.6km)
- Došići (8.2km)
- Mataruška Banja (8.3km)
- Vlasac (8.3km)
- Crna Reka (8.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Graovište
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stolovi (8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ozren (3.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (7.5km)
Airports close to Graovište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (240.1km)