Traveling Luck for Jelezovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelezovac?What's around Jelezovac?
Wikipedia near Jelezovac
Where to stay near Jelezovac
The timezone in Jelezovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6644°, Longitude. 20.6533°
Satellite map around Jelezovac
Loading map of Jelezovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelezovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gradi (2.6km)
- Gotovac (3.1km)
- Trešnjar (3.3km)
- Žiča (3.9km)
- Trebićska Mala (4km)
- Mataruška Banja (5.1km)
- Kamidžora (5.8km)
- Crna Reka (6km)
- Cerovak (6.3km)
- Meljanica (6.4km)
- Mataruge (6.8km)
- Ribnica (6.9km)
- Metikoši (6.9km)
- Zamčanja (7km)
- Kovanluk (7.3km)
- Dragosinjci (7.5km)
- Jelova (7.6km)
- Kamenica (7.7km)
- Zamčanje (7.9km)
- Čibukovac (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jelezovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ozren (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Glavičina (6.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (4.3km)
Airports close to Jelezovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (242.7km)