Traveling Luck for Malo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malo Brdo?What's around Malo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Malo Brdo
Where to stay near Malo Brdo
The timezone in Malo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.6683°, Longitude. 20.6522°
Satellite map around Malo Brdo
Loading map of Malo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gotovac (2.6km)
- Trešnjar (3km)
- Gradi (3.1km)
- Žiča (3.4km)
- Trebićska Mala (4.2km)
- Mataruška Banja (4.8km)
- Crna Reka (6km)
- Kamidžora (6.2km)
- Ribnica (6.6km)
- Mataruge (6.6km)
- Cerovak (6.7km)
- Metikoši (6.9km)
- Meljanica (6.9km)
- Zamčanja (6.9km)
- Kovanluk (7km)
- Čibukovac (7.4km)
- Dragosinjci (7.6km)
- Zamčanje (7.8km)
- Jelova (8.1km)
- Kamenica (8.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Malo Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Glavičina (7.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (4.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (4km)
Airports close to Malo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (243.2km)