Traveling Luck for Pavlovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pavlovici?What's around Pavlovici?
Wikipedia near Pavlovici
Where to stay near Pavlovići
The timezone in Pavlovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9150°, Longitude. 20.0944°
Satellite map around Pavlovići
Loading map of Pavlovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pavlovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pavlovići (0km)
- Papratište (1.2km)
- Tabanovići (1.4km)
- Maćići (2.6km)
- Jelen Do (3.4km)
- Donja Dobrinja (3.7km)
- Ostojići (4.1km)
- Loret (4.1km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (4.1km)
- Gornji Karanci (4.3km)
- Manđelica (4.3km)
- Tučkovo (4.5km)
- Čarapići (4.5km)
- Gugalj (4.6km)
- Donji Karanci (4.8km)
- Boškovići (5.4km)
- Mađer (5.7km)
- Odžići (5.7km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (6.2km)
- Dljin (6.5km)
- Stranjani (6.7km)
- Vučicevići (6.9km)
- Maslaći (7km)
- Rogosevici (7km)
- Prijanovići (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pavlovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (5.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (7.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Malinjak (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (4.3km)
Airports close to Pavlovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (119.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (229km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (233.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pavlovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (250.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.