Traveling Luck for Trešnjar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tresnjar?What's around Tresnjar?
Wikipedia near Tresnjar
Where to stay near Trešnjar
The timezone in Tresnjar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.6844°, Longitude. 20.6744°
Satellite map around Trešnjar
Loading map of Trešnjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trešnjar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trešnjar (0km)
- Žiča (2.3km)
- Gotovac (3.2km)
- Trebićska Mala (3.6km)
- Ribnica (3.7km)
- Kovanluk (4km)
- Metikoši (4.6km)
- Kraljevo (5.6km)
- Gradi (5.8km)
- Mataruška Banja (6.1km)
- Dragosinjci (6.1km)
- Čibukovac (6.7km)
- Magnohrom (6.9km)
- Pančevo (6.9km)
- Cerovak (7.1km)
- Kamidžora (7.2km)
- Ratina (7.6km)
- Boljkovac (8.3km)
- Mataruge (8.4km)
- Crna Reka (8.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Trešnjar
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (2.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (8.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (5.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Glavičina (8.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (7.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (7.6km)
Airports close to Trešnjar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (244.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trešnjar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.