Traveling Luck for Žiča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zica?What's around Zica?
Wikipedia near Zica
Where to stay near Žiča
The timezone in Zica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6944°, Longitude. 20.6542°
Satellite map around Žiča
Loading map of Žiča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žiča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Žiča (0km)
- Gotovac (1.7km)
- Trešnjar (2.3km)
- Ribnica (4km)
- Mataruška Banja (4.2km)
- Čibukovac (4.4km)
- Kovanluk (5.1km)
- Kraljevo (5.3km)
- Trebićska Mala (5.8km)
- Gradi (6.5km)
- Mataruge (6.6km)
- Metikoši (6.7km)
- Jarčujak (6.9km)
- Boljkovac (7km)
- Magnohrom (7.1km)
- Gornji Adrani (7.6km)
- Marinkovići (7.6km)
- Crna Reka (7.7km)
- Pančevo (8.2km)
- Veskovići (8.3km)
- Zamčanja (8.3km)
- Dragosinjci (8.4km)
Accommodation around Žiča
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (1.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (4.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (8km)
Airports close to Žiča
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (246.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Žiča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.