Traveling Luck for Zimovnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zimovnik?What's around Zimovnik?
Wikipedia near Zimovnik
Where to stay near Zimovnik
The timezone in Zimovnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.7172°, Longitude. 20.6639°
Satellite map around Zimovnik
Loading map of Zimovnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zimovnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kraljevo (2.7km)
- Ribnica (2.7km)
- Žiča (3.1km)
- Čibukovac (3.6km)
- Boljkovac (4km)
- Kovanluk (4.2km)
- Trešnjar (4.4km)
- Gotovac (4.6km)
- Marinkovići (4.7km)
- Magnohrom (4.8km)
- Jarčujak (4.9km)
- Gornji Adrani (5.2km)
- Mataruška Banja (6.3km)
- Sirča (6.4km)
- Oplatnići (6.4km)
- Sinđelići (6.5km)
- Bačevište (6.7km)
- Gornja Mala (6.8km)
- Podgorci (7km)
- Pančevo (7km)
- Metikoši (7.3km)
- Veskovići (7.4km)
- Musina Reka (7.5km)
- Drakčići (7.6km)
- Kovačani (7.7km)
- Trebićska Mala (7.8km)
- Gajčani (8.1km)
- (( Čkuljevići )) (8.2km)
- Tonjska Mala (8.3km)
Accommodation around Zimovnik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Konarevska Kosa (6.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (2.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (6.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (3.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (5.6km)
Airports close to Zimovnik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (248.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zimovnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.