Traveling Luck for Kamenjar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kamenjar?What's around Kamenjar?
Wikipedia near Kamenjar
Where to stay near Kamenjar
Also known as Kamenja
The timezone in Kamenjar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0831°, Longitude. 21.3267° , Elevation. 224m
Satellite map around Kamenjar
Loading map of Kamenjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamenjar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogava (1.6km)
- Balajnac (3.5km)
- Dražmirovac (4.1km)
- Brestovo (4.4km)
- Gladna (4.5km)
- Mali Popović (5km)
- Trućevac (5.1km)
- Duboka (5.2km)
- Veliki Popović (5.5km)
- Glogovac (5.7km)
- Jakovic (7km)
- Vitance (7.1km)
- Mačevac (7.9km)
- Rajkinac (8.1km)
- Kočino Selo (8.1km)
- Krušar (8.3km)
- Jasenovo (8.9km)
- Medveđa (9km)
- Isakovo (9.3km)
- St. Lanište (9.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kamenjar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (6.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- ManastirTomic (9.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Cerova kosa (4.3km)
Airports close to Kamenjar
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134.5km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (193.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamenjar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (138km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.