Traveling Luck for Lom, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lom?What's around Lom?
Wikipedia near Lom
Where to stay near Lom
The timezone in Lom is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6883°, Longitude. 21.9844°
Satellite map around Lom
Loading map of Lom and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lom, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lom (0km)
- Rt (1km)
- Cerak (1.8km)
- Gorni Del (1.9km)
- Kamen (2.1km)
- Topoljak Slivice (2.5km)
- Donji Del (2.7km)
- Stubline (2.9km)
- Guđerina (3km)
- Banovo Brdo (3.3km)
- Mali Obli Del (3.4km)
- Visoki Del (3.4km)
- Rašin Del (3.4km)
- Mitrov Kamen (3.9km)
- Golemi Lipov Trap (3.9km)
- Gradište (3.9km)
- Perša (4km)
- Tumba (4.1km)
- Veliki Obli Del (4.5km)
- Kusak (4.6km)
- Kosovski Del (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Lom
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (2.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (1.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (2.1km)
Airports close to Lom
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lom
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.