Traveling Luck for Selinski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Selinski Potok?What's around Selinski Potok?
Wikipedia near Selinski Potok
Where to stay near Selinski Potok
The timezone in Selinski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6622°, Longitude. 21.9089°
Satellite map around Selinski Potok
Loading map of Selinski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selinski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Blendijsko Polje (0.9km)
- Lojzište (1.1km)
- Točak (1.7km)
- Debela Međa (2km)
- Pograđe (2.7km)
- Petrovac (3.1km)
- Kriva Kruška (3.5km)
- Kruševo (3.6km)
- Slanište (4km)
- Bačište (4.2km)
- Rudina (4.2km)
- Čair (4.3km)
- Laguševac (4.4km)
- Radina Šuma (4.4km)
- Prisađe (4.4km)
- Kršina (4.4km)
- Lipar (4.5km)
- Krušar (4.8km)
- Jasen (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (2.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (4.7km)
Airports close to Selinski Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selinski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.