Traveling Luck for Adžica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Adzica?What's around Adzica?
Wikipedia near Adzica
Where to stay near Adžica
The timezone in Adzica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.6464°, Longitude. 21.9172°
Satellite map around Adžica
Loading map of Adžica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Adžica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glogan (1.3km)
- BeliBreg (1.7km)
- SalkovaČuka (2km)
- Šanci (2.2km)
- Simina Čuka (2.5km)
- Popovica (2.8km)
- Rasovača (2.8km)
- Sredni Del (3.2km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.4km)
- Srednje Brdo (3.5km)
- Kosovski Del (3.8km)
- Mala OštraČuka (4.2km)
- Kamenički Del (4.2km)
- Vrh (4.3km)
- Orlovac (4.7km)
- Osredak (4.7km)
- Kulin Vrh (4.8km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Adžica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosovci (2.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (1.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (2.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (3.3km)
Airports close to Adžica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Adžica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.