Traveling Luck for Korita, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Korita?What's around Korita?
Wikipedia near Korita
Where to stay near Korita
The timezone in Korita is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.6261°, Longitude. 21.9186°
Satellite map around Korita
Loading map of Korita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korita, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SalkovaČuka (1.1km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (1.6km)
- Glogan (2km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.2km)
- Simina Čuka (2.3km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2.5km)
- Visoki Vrh (2.6km)
- Kulin Vrh (2.9km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.2km)
- Blendijski Vrh (3.2km)
- Popovica (3.3km)
- BeliBreg (3.7km)
- Orlovac (3.7km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.1km)
- Šanci (4.1km)
- OštraČuka (4.4km)
- Gola Čuka (4.4km)
- Sredni Del (4.4km)
- Čapljinac (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Korita
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (3.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2km)
Airports close to Korita
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Korita
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.