Traveling Luck for Pašino Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pasino Polje?What's around Pasino Polje?
Wikipedia near Pasino Polje
Where to stay near Pašino Polje
The timezone in Pasino Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6339°, Longitude. 21.9578°
Satellite map around Pašino Polje
Loading map of Pašino Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pašino Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenički Del (1.4km)
- Simina Čuka (1.8km)
- Sredni Del (2.3km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.5km)
- Vetrila (2.7km)
- SalkovaČuka (3km)
- Stojin Vrh (3km)
- Gola Čuka (3.2km)
- BeliBreg (3.3km)
- Vesino (3.5km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.7km)
- Kremenac (4.5km)
- Visoki Del (4.5km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.6km)
- Ovnarnik (4.6km)
- Kosovski Del (4.7km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.7km)
- Lalkina Čuka (4.7km)
- Glogan (4.8km)
- Visoki Vrh (5km)
Accommodation around Pašino Polje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (2.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (3.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (2.8km)
Airports close to Pašino Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pašino Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.