Traveling Luck for Vetrila, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vetrila?What's around Vetrila?
Wikipedia near Vetrila
Where to stay near Vetrila
The timezone in Vetrila is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6478°, Longitude. 21.9783°
Satellite map around Vetrila
Loading map of Vetrila and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vetrila, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vetrila (0km)
- Kamenički Del (1.7km)
- Kremenac (2.5km)
- Sredni Del (2.7km)
- Perša (3.1km)
- Visoki Del (3.2km)
- Donji Del (3.3km)
- Stojin Vrh (3.6km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.7km)
- Simina Čuka (4km)
- Rajkov Breg (4.1km)
- Kusak (4.1km)
- Gorni Del (4.1km)
- Kosovski Del (4.2km)
- BeliBreg (4.3km)
- Topoljak Slivice (4.3km)
- Rašin Del (4.5km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (2.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.7km)
- Koviljača (4.6km)
Airports close to Vetrila
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vetrila
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.