Traveling Luck for Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrelo?What's around Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Vrelo
Where to stay near Vrelo
The timezone in Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6322°, Longitude. 21.9922°
Satellite map around Vrelo
Loading map of Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Petrova Čuka (1.5km)
- Stojin Vrh (1.7km)
- Kremenac (1.7km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (2.2km)
- Vetrila (2.4km)
- Čuka (2.8km)
- Rajkov Breg (2.9km)
- Ovnarnik (2.9km)
- Vesino (3.1km)
- Kamenički Del (3.3km)
- Rujak (3.6km)
- Perša (4km)
- Gola Čuka (4.3km)
- Lipov Trap (4.4km)
- Kusak (4.6km)
- Kamenčić (4.7km)
- Sredni Del (4.7km)
- Lalkina Čuka (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (1.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.1km)
- Koviljača (3km)
Airports close to Vrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.