Traveling Luck for Visoki Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Visoki Vrh?What's around Visoki Vrh?
Wikipedia near Visoki Vrh
Where to stay near Visoki Vrh
The timezone in Visoki Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.6067°, Longitude. 21.9214°
Satellite map around Visoki Vrh
Loading map of Visoki Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Visoki Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Visoki Vrh (0km)
- Velika OštraČuka (1.7km)
- Aleksin Kamen (1.7km)
- Golemi Skokar (1.9km)
- Čapljinac (2km)
- Blendijski Vrh (2.2km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.5km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.6km)
- OštraČuka (2.7km)
- Kulin Vrh (3km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.4km)
- Gola Čuka (3.6km)
- Gložje (4km)
- Simina Čuka (4.1km)
- Glogan (4.4km)
- Orlovac (4.5km)
- Gladni Del (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Visoki Vrh
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- OrlovoKorito (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (4.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.3km)
Airports close to Visoki Vrh
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Visoki Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.