Traveling Luck for Ledenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ledenica?What's around Ledenica?
Wikipedia near Ledenica
Where to stay near Ledenica
The timezone in Ledenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5967°, Longitude. 21.9453°
Satellite map around Ledenica
Loading map of Ledenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ledenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čapljinac (1.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (1.6km)
- Gola Čuka (2.1km)
- Čaške (2.2km)
- Lalkina Čuka (2.6km)
- Visoki Vrh (2.6km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.2km)
- Kulina (3.3km)
- Vesino (3.6km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.7km)
- Spasićevo (3.8km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (4km)
- Golemi Del (4.2km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.2km)
- Kula (4.2km)
- Gladni Del (4.3km)
- OštraČuka (4.6km)
- Blendijski Vrh (4.6km)
- Kitka (4.7km)
Accommodation around Ledenica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (3.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (3.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (2.1km)
Airports close to Ledenica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ledenica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.