Traveling Luck for Spasićevo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Spasicevo?What's around Spasicevo?
Wikipedia near Spasicevo
Where to stay near Spasićevo
The timezone in Spasicevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5958°, Longitude. 21.9850°
Satellite map around Spasićevo
Loading map of Spasićevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spasićevo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Spasićevo (0km)
- Lalkina Čuka (1.3km)
- Kulina (1.3km)
- Čaške (1.7km)
- Ovnarnik (2.1km)
- Vesino (2.1km)
- Kula (2.4km)
- Gola Čuka (3.1km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (3.1km)
- Stojin Vrh (3.3km)
- Okonica (4.1km)
- Golemi Del (4.3km)
- Golemi Skokar (4.5km)
- Debeli Rt (4.7km)
- Crno Trnje (4.7km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.7km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.8km)
- Retke Buke (4.8km)
- Čapljinac (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Spasićevo
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (4.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (3.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (1.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrelo (4.8km)
Airports close to Spasićevo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Spasićevo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.