Traveling Luck for Bazarje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bazarje?What's around Bazarje?
Wikipedia near Bazarje
Where to stay near Bazarje
The timezone in Bazarje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.5703°, Longitude. 21.9489°
Satellite map around Bazarje
Loading map of Bazarje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bazarje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golemi Del (1.5km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (1.7km)
- Kitka (2km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (2.4km)
- Jovanova Kapa (2.5km)
- Široka Arnica (2.9km)
- Retke Buke (3km)
- Gladni Del (3.1km)
- Kula (3.2km)
- Čaške (3.3km)
- Čapljinac (3.4km)
- Kulina (3.5km)
- Širina (4km)
- Golemi Vrh (4km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.2km)
- Lalkina Čuka (4.4km)
- Trap (4.5km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (4.5km)
- Redak (4.6km)
- Del (4.6km)
- Spasićevo (4.8km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Bazarje
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (2.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (3.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krst (1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (2.7km)
Airports close to Bazarje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bazarje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.