Traveling Luck for Kojin Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kojin Vrh?What's around Kojin Vrh?
Wikipedia near Kojin Vrh
Where to stay near Kojin Vrh
The timezone in Kojin Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5594°, Longitude. 21.9908°
Satellite map around Kojin Vrh
Loading map of Kojin Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kojin Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Kojin Vrh
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Belešak (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (2.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (2.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (4.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.9km)
Airports close to Kojin Vrh
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kojin Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.