Traveling Luck for Sveti Jovan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Jovan?What's around Sveti Jovan?
Wikipedia near Sveti Jovan
Where to stay near Sveti Jovan
The timezone in Sveti Jovan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.8164°, Longitude. 20.3581°
Satellite map around Sveti Jovan
Loading map of Sveti Jovan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Jovan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Banjica (1.5km)
- Mačani (3.9km)
- Ðurovići (4km)
- Popovići (4.1km)
- Stranjanci (4.4km)
- Rasovac (4.4km)
- Žimonjići (4.6km)
- Kneževići (4.9km)
- Atenica (5.5km)
- Nikolići (5.5km)
- Petrovići (6.1km)
- Trnava (6.2km)
- Pantovići (6.6km)
- Grujovići (6.8km)
- Kulinovci (6.8km)
- Surudžici (6.9km)
- Loznica (7km)
- Grab (7.2km)
- Jevremci (7.3km)
- Dragačica (7.3km)
- Cendići (7.3km)
- Donja Ježevica (7.3km)
- Baluga Trnavska (7.8km)
- Donji Plazinići (8km)
- Lužani (8.1km)
- Ječmenice (8.2km)
- Rakićevići (8.5km)
- Slatinska Banja (8.6km)
- Mikanovići (8.7km)
- Beljina (9.1km)
- Milutinovići (9.2km)
Accommodation around Sveti Jovan
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jelica (3.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Jovan (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rajački Vis (5.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čačak (8.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (6km)
Airports close to Sveti Jovan
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (130.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveti Jovan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.