Traveling Luck for Veliki Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Vrh?What's around Veliki Vrh?
Wikipedia near Veliki Vrh
Where to stay near Veliki Vrh
The timezone in Veliki Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.9681°, Longitude. 20.2378°
Satellite map around Veliki Vrh
Loading map of Veliki Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kućići (1km)
- Beke (1.9km)
- Miokovci (2.9km)
- Pranjani (3.3km)
- Glavaj (3.7km)
- Caganje (4.2km)
- Topalovići (4.3km)
- Gornja Gorevnica (5.9km)
- Trsine (6.2km)
- Lokva (6.3km)
- Rošci (6.4km)
- Ljubičići (6.5km)
- Međuvršje (6.5km)
- Navosela (6.7km)
- Kraj (6.9km)
- Kamenica (7.2km)
- Bare (7.4km)
- Prijevor (7.5km)
- Cukovac (7.6km)
- Srezojevci (7.9km)
- Zorački Potok (8.1km)
- Vranicko Selo (8.1km)
- Leušići (9.1km)
Accommodation around Veliki Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ostojića Kosa (9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijevor (8.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (6.9km)
Airports close to Veliki Vrh
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (198.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (244km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (182.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.