Traveling Luck for Ljuta Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljuta Strana?What's around Ljuta Strana?
Wikipedia near Ljuta Strana
Where to stay near Ljuta Strana
The timezone in Ljuta Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.8239°, Longitude. 20.1403°
Satellite map around Ljuta Strana
Loading map of Ljuta Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljuta Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prilipac (1.5km)
- Krstac (2.1km)
- Bogićevići (2.6km)
- Lopaš (2.7km)
- Pilatovići (3.4km)
- Lisice (3.4km)
- Derad (3.5km)
- Kukići (3.6km)
- Puhovo (4km)
- Lis (4.4km)
- Markićevic (4.7km)
- Lučani (4.8km)
- Virovo (5.7km)
- Rađenovići (5.7km)
- Gorobilje (5.9km)
- Milićevo Selo (6.1km)
- Dljin (6.2km)
- Slatina (6.5km)
- Svilaići (6.6km)
- Rogosevici (6.8km)
- Donja Kravarica (6.9km)
- Nedeljkovići (6.9km)
- Milekići (7km)
- Pajovići (7.2km)
- Markovica (7.3km)
- Vasilići (7.4km)
- Turica (7.4km)
- Počeča (7.5km)
- Tomići (7.6km)
- Tijanje (7.9km)
- Stranjani (7.9km)
Accommodation around Ljuta Strana
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (5.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (0km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crna Stena (1.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (7.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (1.5km)
Airports close to Ljuta Strana
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (130.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (229.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (245.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljuta Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.