Traveling Luck for Rajića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rajica Brdo?What's around Rajica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Rajica Brdo
Where to stay near Rajića Brdo
The timezone in Rajica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.7767°, Longitude. 20.2117°
Satellite map around Rajića Brdo
Loading map of Rajića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rajića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rajići (0.2km)
- Prolići (1km)
- Guča (1.3km)
- Baralići (1.5km)
- Anđelići (2.3km)
- Ilići (2.4km)
- Pajovići (2.5km)
- Dostanići (2.8km)
- Stanojevići (3.1km)
- Dramlići (3.1km)
- Gornja Kravarica (3.2km)
- Turica (3.4km)
- Tomaševići (3.9km)
- Donja Kravarica (4km)
- Glavica (4.1km)
- Mihajlovići (4.2km)
- Vasilići (4.6km)
- Kovačevići (4.7km)
- Lis (4.8km)
- Klik (4.8km)
- Novakovići (4.9km)
- Kostići (5km)
- Rnjaci (5.1km)
- Puhovo (6.4km)
- Milekići (6.6km)
- Lužani (6.6km)
- Milutinovići (6.8km)
- Stojanovići (7.1km)
- Tijanje (7.6km)
- Planojevići (7.9km)
- Virovo (7.9km)
Accommodation around Rajića Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Golubac (6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (4.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lipovica (6.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golubac (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (1.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Skejinovac (7.4km)
Airports close to Rajića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (135.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (234.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (254.3km)