Traveling Luck for Kozarevo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kozarevo Brdo?What's around Kozarevo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Kozarevo Brdo
Where to stay near Kozarevo Brdo
The timezone in Kozarevo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.9339°, Longitude. 20.2628°
Satellite map around Kozarevo Brdo
Loading map of Kozarevo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozarevo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Topalovići (1.4km)
- Miokovci (2.2km)
- Kraj (2.4km)
- Prijevor (2.5km)
- Caganje (3.4km)
- Beke (3.9km)
- Trsine (4.1km)
- Kućići (4.4km)
- Međuvršje (4.7km)
- Pakovrače (5.2km)
- Vranicko Selo (5.3km)
- Gornja Gorevnica (5.5km)
- Trbušani (5.6km)
- Parmenac (5.7km)
- Ljubičići (5.8km)
- Ridage (5.9km)
- Vranići (6.1km)
- Glavaj (6.3km)
- Rošci (6.6km)
- Bare (6.6km)
- Zorački Potok (6.7km)
- Cukovac (7.3km)
- Rtari (7.5km)
Accommodation around Kozarevo Brdo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (7.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ostojića Kosa (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (7.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (7.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vidova (2.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (4km)
Airports close to Kozarevo Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (193.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (239.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (244.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kozarevo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (185km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.