Traveling Luck for Visojevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Visojevac?What's around Visojevac?
Wikipedia near Visojevac
Where to stay near Visojevac
The timezone in Visojevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.8344°, Longitude. 20.1639°
Satellite map around Visojevac
Loading map of Visojevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Visojevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kukići (1.2km)
- Krstac (1.7km)
- Lisice (1.8km)
- Puhovo (2.5km)
- Bogićevići (2.7km)
- Rađenovići (3.5km)
- Derad (4km)
- Prilipac (4.1km)
- Lis (4.2km)
- Lučani (4.2km)
- Markovica (4.7km)
- Pilatovići (5.1km)
- Lopaš (5.2km)
- Tomići (5.4km)
- Tijanje (5.5km)
- Rogosevici (5.7km)
- Dljin (5.9km)
- Sadljike (6.1km)
- Turica (6.2km)
- Jovaševići (6.3km)
- Markićevic (6.4km)
- Pajovići (6.4km)
- Stranjani (6.6km)
- Popovići (6.6km)
- Planinci (6.9km)
- Glavica (7.1km)
- Boškovići (7.2km)
- Virovo (7.7km)
- Donja Kravarica (7.7km)
- Dostanići (7.8km)
- Manđelica (8.2km)
- Gugalj (8.2km)
Accommodation around Visojevac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (6.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (2.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (2.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (7.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (7.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (1.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (3.7km)
Airports close to Visojevac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (231.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (245.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Visojevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.