Traveling Luck for Crna Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crna Stena?What's around Crna Stena?
Wikipedia near Crna Stena
Where to stay near Crna Stena
The timezone in Crna Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.8156°, Longitude. 20.1531°
Satellite map around Crna Stena
Loading map of Crna Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crna Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prilipac (2.7km)
- Lis (2.8km)
- Puhovo (2.8km)
- Lopaš (3km)
- Krstac (3.1km)
- Kukići (3.8km)
- Bogićevići (4km)
- Lisice (4.1km)
- Pilatovići (5km)
- Virovo (5km)
- Derad (5km)
- Donja Kravarica (5.4km)
- Pajovići (5.6km)
- Turica (5.9km)
- Vasilići (6km)
- Milekići (6km)
- Lučani (6.1km)
- Rađenovići (6.1km)
- Nedeljkovići (6.3km)
- Markićevic (6.3km)
- Ilići (6.4km)
- Milićevo Selo (6.5km)
- Kovačevići (6.6km)
- Tijanje (7km)
- Gorobilje (7km)
- Glavica (7.2km)
- Markovica (7.2km)
- Dostanići (7.4km)
- Rajići (7.5km)
- Mihajlovići (7.6km)
- Dljin (7.6km)
- Svilaići (7.6km)
- Rogosevici (7.9km)
- Slatina (7.9km)
- Baralići (8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (4.4km)
Accommodation around Crna Stena
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (1.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (4.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (7.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crna Stena (0km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (1.4km)
Airports close to Crna Stena
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (131.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (247.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crna Stena
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.