Traveling Luck for Pasuljište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pasuljiste?What's around Pasuljiste?
Wikipedia near Pasuljiste
Where to stay near Pasuljište
Also known as Padaliste, Padalište
The timezone in Pasuljiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 44.0869°, Longitude. 21.4317°
Satellite map around Pasuljište
Loading map of Pasuljište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pasuljište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Pasuljište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (4.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornje Medare (7.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (2.9km)
- Panjevačko Brdo (8.6km)
Airports close to Pasuljište
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (188.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pasuljište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (137.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.