Traveling Luck for Bukovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bukovik?What's around Bukovik?
Wikipedia near Bukovik
Where to stay near Bukovik
The timezone in Bukovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5217°, Longitude. 21.9561°
Satellite map around Bukovik
Loading map of Bukovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- ZdravčaČuka (0.6km)
- Rajkovica (0.6km)
- Rudina (1.7km)
- Dubanjin Vrh (1.9km)
- Redak (2.2km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.8km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.9km)
- Širina (3km)
- Nadkamen (3.2km)
- Krivonos (3.5km)
- Mednički Del (3.5km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.6km)
- Široka Arnica (3.7km)
- Božurna (3.8km)
- Lakinački Del (3.8km)
- Zdravči Kamen (4.3km)
- Jovanova Kapa (4.6km)
- Glavčina (4.8km)
- Matejeva Stružina (4.9km)
Accommodation around Bukovik
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrovdan (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Javor (1.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (1.6km)
Airports close to Bukovik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.