Traveling Luck for Leskovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Leskovica?What's around Leskovica?
Wikipedia near Leskovica
Where to stay near Leskovica
The timezone in Leskovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5072°, Longitude. 20.5017°
Satellite map around Leskovica
Loading map of Leskovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leskovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Leskovica (0km)
- Dolevi (1.3km)
- Gušterice (1.5km)
- Brezova (1.6km)
- Borika (1.6km)
- Ðakovo (2.4km)
- Selište (2.4km)
- Barice (2.8km)
- Beli Potok (3.1km)
- Godović (3.3km)
- Zasad (3.5km)
- Pačavrići (3.8km)
- Ralenovići (3.8km)
- Šiće (4km)
- Batina (4.4km)
- Stramošnik (4.4km)
- Rastište (5km)
- Obarak (5.2km)
- Miliće (5.3km)
- Garina (6km)
- Vranjevo (6.2km)
- Glavo (6.5km)
- Colognole (6.6km)
- Borkovo (6.7km)
Accommodation around Leskovica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Venac (6.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (3.7km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ošle Brdo (6.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (4.3km)
Airports close to Leskovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (133km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (224.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (230.5km)