Traveling Luck for Golak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golak?What's around Golak?
Wikipedia near Golak
Where to stay near Golak
The timezone in Golak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5511°, Longitude. 21.8944°
Satellite map around Golak
Loading map of Golak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Raškovac (1.2km)
- Rasovi (1.8km)
- Del (1.9km)
- Prekonoška Čuka (1.9km)
- Glavčina (2.2km)
- Babatija (2.9km)
- Trap (3km)
- Čuka (3.2km)
- Tobolica (3.2km)
- Gladni Del (3.4km)
- Vlaklinov Vrh (3.5km)
- Latinski Vrh (3.7km)
- Kitka (3.7km)
- Jovanova Kapa (3.9km)
- Gložje (4km)
- Šanci (4.1km)
- Kurina Mrtvina (4.1km)
- Letnički Del (4.4km)
- Božurna (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Golak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.8km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (0km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kitke (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (2.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.7km)
Airports close to Golak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (221.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Golak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.