Traveling Luck for Ibar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ibar?What's around Ibar?
Wikipedia near Ibar
Where to stay near Ibar
The timezone in Ibar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7275°, Longitude. 20.7494°
Satellite map around Ibar
Loading map of Ibar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ibar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šumarice (2.2km)
- Pančevo (2.4km)
- Donja Sirča (2.9km)
- Ratina (3.4km)
- Magnohrom (3.6km)
- Sirča (3.7km)
- Gornja Sirča (3.7km)
- Bačevište (4.1km)
- Zaklopača (4.3km)
- Vitanovac (4.7km)
- Grabovska Mala (4.8km)
- Kovanluk (5.1km)
- Gajčani (5.2km)
- Kraljevo (5.7km)
- Vrba (5.9km)
- Ribnica (6km)
- Metikoši (6.5km)
- Kamenčka Mala (7.1km)
- Srdovinska Mala (7.4km)
- Oplatnići (8.1km)
- Podgorci (8.2km)
- Boljkovac (8.5km)
- Dragosinjci (8.5km)
- Milakovac (8.6km)
- Trešnjar (9.1km)
- Marinkovići (9.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Ibar
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (8.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (8.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (2.1km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (2.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (2.9km)
Airports close to Ibar
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (246.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ibar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.