Traveling Luck for Planište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Planiste?What's around Planiste?
Wikipedia near Planiste
Where to stay near Planište
The timezone in Planiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7481°, Longitude. 20.7711°
Satellite map around Planište
Loading map of Planište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Planište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Sirča (2.3km)
- Grabovska Mala (2.5km)
- Gornja Sirča (2.7km)
- Šumarice (3.3km)
- Vitanovac (3.9km)
- Gajčani (4.9km)
- Sirča (4.9km)
- Bačevište (4.9km)
- Srdovinska Mala (5.2km)
- Milakovac (5.3km)
- Pančevo (5.8km)
- Vitkovac (6.1km)
- Magnohrom (6.1km)
- Zaklopača (6.4km)
- Ratina (6.4km)
- Donja Reka (7.1km)
- Vrba (7.6km)
- Kraljevo (8.3km)
- Kovanluk (8.3km)
- Podgorci (8.7km)
- Oplatnići (8.8km)
- Kamenčka Mala (8.9km)
- Godačica (9km)
- Ribnica (9.1km)
- Kovačani (9.4km)
Accommodation around Planište
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (9km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Čemernica (1.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (5.3km)
Airports close to Planište
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (248.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Planište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.