Traveling Luck for Glog, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glog?What's around Glog?
Wikipedia near Glog
Where to stay near Glog
The timezone in Glog is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.5364°, Longitude. 21.8928°
Satellite map around Glog
Loading map of Glog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glog, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Smailovica (1.5km)
- Klen (1.7km)
- Rudenica (1.9km)
- Vrbica (2km)
- Krugljaja (2.6km)
- Kruške (2.6km)
- Bosilovac (2.9km)
- Pragovi (3km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Suvi Krst (3.4km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.4km)
- Podlipovo (3.5km)
- Leskovrk (3.7km)
- Ključ (3.7km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4.1km)
- Davljenik (4.1km)
- Trnovača (4.3km)
- Lunjevac (4.3km)
- Lokva (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Glog
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.5km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (2.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (1.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (2.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (1.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (3.3km)
Airports close to Glog
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (223.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glog
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.