Traveling Luck for Kovačevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kovacevici?What's around Kovacevici?
Wikipedia near Kovacevici
Where to stay near Kovačevići
The timezone in Kovacevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.7656°, Longitude. 20.1642°
Satellite map around Kovačevići
Loading map of Kovačevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kovačevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kovačevići (0km)
- Vasilići (0.6km)
- Mihajlovići (1.2km)
- Donja Kravarica (1.4km)
- Milekići (2.1km)
- Ilići (2.3km)
- Gornja Kravarica (2.9km)
- Stojanovići (3.1km)
- Baralići (3.8km)
- Virovo (3.9km)
- Ičelići (4.2km)
- Nedeljkovići (4.2km)
- Rajići (4.6km)
- Stanojevići (4.6km)
- Prolići (4.7km)
- Planojevići (5.1km)
- Cerova (5.1km)
- Pantići (5.1km)
- Lis (5.2km)
- Pajovići (5.6km)
- Donji Ðukići (5.9km)
- Tomaševići (5.9km)
- Guča (6km)
- Anđelići (6.1km)
- Dragojevac (6.2km)
- Dramlići (6.2km)
- Klik (6.4km)
- Vranići (6.6km)
- Lopaš (6.6km)
- Arilje (6.7km)
- Turica (6.8km)
- Dostanići (7km)
- Kostići (7.3km)
- Vigošte (7.4km)
Accommodation around Kovačevići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Golubac (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (2.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golubac (5.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Lis (4.6km)
Airports close to Kovačevići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (137.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (229.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (253.3km)