Traveling Luck for Srdovinska Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srdovinska Mala?What's around Srdovinska Mala?
Wikipedia near Srdovinska Mala
Where to stay near Srdovinska Mala
The timezone in Srdovinska Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.7408°, Longitude. 20.8253°
Satellite map around Srdovinska Mala
Loading map of Srdovinska Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srdovinska Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srdovinska Mala (0km)
- Grabovska Mala (2.8km)
- Vitanovac (3.1km)
- Donja Reka (3.4km)
- Milakovac (4.3km)
- Staro Selo (5.2km)
- Mirkovac (5.3km)
- Šumarice (5.6km)
- Ravanica (5.6km)
- Godačica (6km)
- Leševo (6.3km)
- Zaklopača (7.3km)
- Zimovnik (7.4km)
- Donja Sirča (7.5km)
- Vitkovac (7.5km)
- Vrba (7.6km)
- Gornja Sirča (7.9km)
- Lučica (8.3km)
- Kamenčka Mala (8.6km)
- Ratina (8.7km)
- Podunavci (9km)
- Pančevo (9.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Srdovinska Mala
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (8.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Vitkovac (7.3km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (7.2km)
Airports close to Srdovinska Mala
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (246.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srdovinska Mala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.